Currently, we have devoted our focus and attention to the dogs and cats in your life. We offer comprehensive preventative care for your puppies and kittens. Come see us for annual examinations and preventative care, dental care, and for screening your senior pet to detect potential problems early. We offer spay and neuter services and other soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries. Blood work, urinalysis, and cytology evaluations are routinely run using our fully equipped in-house laboratory. Additional tests are available through our local diagnostic laboratory. Whether your pet needs radiographs, ultrasound, or a consult with a local specialist, we can help. Through health, illness, and injury, through all stages of life we provide professional guidance and support for you and compassionate, knowledgeable care for your pet.
Already a client? Ask us about joining "Petly", an online interactive portal that makes it easy to view your pet's medical history and appointment details in one secure platform. By providing us with your updated email address, we can invite you to join via email to you and your pet's personal "Petly" account. Here is what your "Petly" page can do for you:
- Keep up with appointment reminders
- On your terms, request an appointment or prescription
- View your pet's health history
- Upload your pet's photo
- See whats next for your pet
- Read up on the latest in pet health
- Keep it interesting with fun tips
- Stay connected by following us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Mokelumne-River-Veterinar...
The sign up is free, quick and easy!